Monday, August 29, 2011

Feeding Frenzy

I had just gotten home from a run with Holly, Malia was down for a nap and I had just gotten out of the shower. I noticed out of the bathroom window what seemed like a lot more bird action than normal.

Right away I thought of our new bird house! David got me one for my birthday! I have been wanting one for a while, just never got around to it. So, with that in mind, I grabbed the camera, switched lenses and headed outside. The feeder has only been up for a few days, so the word is just now getting around town I suppose. Here you can see the little bird sitting up on the gutters assessing the ground situation, I assume making sure its safe for him to continue...
And here you can see him (or her) almost posing for me while nibbling on a little seed! a little later I noticed there were 3 or so of the same bird on there. He (or she) must have went and told the flock! I'm excited to see all the different kinds of birds the feeder brings along!

No comments:

Post a Comment