Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Girls day out

What is up with spring? Playing hard to get? I mean, we are all over winter. It can go back where it came from! It was cold and rainy again today. Not good conditions for outside play. I can tell when the girls are tired of being cooped up in the house. They are hard to please, grouchy, fight more than normal...

While at the park a few months back, a grandmother told me about a place called "kidz play here". You pay a small fee, you and your kids are welcome to play as long as you like. I figured today would be a perfect day to try it out.

 

The girls were in HEAVEN! It's also a preschool, so there were a lot of kids there. It doesn't seem like it from the pics. But believe me, they were there!

A little lunch date with my gals.

A huge train set! (You don't see many photos of Malia because she's off making friends in the gym!)

Treehouse complete with books and pillows for sitting.

And this...this thing that they have at every play yard everywhere. The one Malia has no problem climbing to the top of, then looses all sanity and can't get down. But, not to worry, she got down with a little help from mom. (These things are not made for adults. I think she knows this and gets a kick out of me trying to get in there to get her!)

All in all it was a good time. The staff was nice and the girls had a good time! A cold, rainy day sucess!

 

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Looks like way more fun than my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like so much fun! One day yall will have to come to the children's museum here. there is an awesome play sculpture, plus lots more to do. :-)

    ReplyDelete