Saturday, November 19, 2011

2nd times a charm...?

Well, here we are again. What you don't know is that I've been dying to blog from this fancy new iPad. The problem is, it's hard to do it from the web sight because you can't upload pics, change font etc...so we bought an app for $3. Turns out they haven't released the update to make it work on the new iOS5 on the new iPad. When you try to blog, it crashes....waste of $3. So I sucked it up, searched around and found blogsyapp. $5. So far, so good. It hasn't crashed yet! Heres to hoping. SO, this will be marked as MY first official blog from our iPad! Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. yay! i hope you find it as helpful and fun as I have, tho I don't blog from mine... you might inspire me to try. Doug got me a bamboo stylus for my birthday and now I can draw and write notes on my pad with a "pen".... I am having a lot of fun with it. I did try the wordpress app and all it did was crash, but maybe i should give it another try.

    ReplyDelete