Saturday, October 8, 2011

winter clothes.....extravaganza?

With the weather getting cooler, it was time for me to pull out my bin of warm clothes. We have just started this trend. We have a small house with small closets and just not enough room for everything. So, I got out my bin and set it in the house so i could go through it and wash them so they are fresh and ready to go...

I leave for 2 seconds, i think to start dinner. It seems Malia really needed this bin the create a fort for herself. In the pic below you can barely spot her little leg amongst the mess of clothes.
Here is a peak inside her new found "fort" of sorts. She didn't want me intruding on her. but I snuck a pic real quick ;) It is a mess, but I don't mind too much. There is no harm in her having a little fun!

1 comment: