Sunday, October 23, 2011

A hobby=Therapy!

The other day David had to make a quick trip to Harbor Freight to get some type of tool, or supply or....something, I cant really remember! I decided Malia and I would ride along so I could stop in Hancocks to check out fabric, ya know, see if anything caught my eye! They were having a 50% off sale! SO i picked up some fabric! I had seen this bag pattern online a while back and had been wanting to make it! SO, with my new fabric, I did just that! I LOVE this bag! its a "metro bag" AND best of all, its reversible so its like two bags in one. I have had the same purse for about 3 or 4 years now, it was time for a new one! yay! My fun hobby doubles as shopping therapy! It was pretty easy to make! even better right?! Below is just a pic of a little mess up :( I thought i got all the seems in there tight. turns out i didnt. no worries though. you cant even see it unless i point it out. gives it character! On to the next project!



1 comment: